Ok, something fun for my day off... an ode to Us Weekly Magazines "25 Things You Dont Know About (insert celebrity here)." Clearly I am no celebrity... but I thought this would be fun.
1. I am afraid of the dark.
2. I can recite every word (and song) of the movie Annie.
3. When I was a little girl I wanted to be a physical therapist (before I knew what an architect was).
4. My family never went camping when I was a child, yet I love camping and go as many times I can per summer.
5. I write letters to my brother and keep them in a journal next to my bed.
6. As a kid when I didnt feel good my mom told me to eat peppermint, to this day I always have peppermint gum or candy on me at all times.
7. I flew a Cessna airplane (with help) before I was 20.
8. I am a pessimist.
9. I tap danced for 24 years and miss it every single day.
10. I went to prom all 4 years of high school.
11. I almost didn't go to the public high school in my town because people made fun of me so much I wanted a clean slate.
12. Speaking my mind is something I have learned over time, and 99% of the time if I am thinking something, I am going to say it.
13. I sleep with a "Linus" blanket every night and have a really hard time sleeping without it.
14. Organization is something that I live by, I love lists and spreadsheets... I realize sometimes it makes things much more complicated than they need to be.
15. I hate shopping... for pretty much anything.
16. Dressing up used to be like torture for me... but now that my body is changing it isnt so bad (I still feel most comfortable in jeans and a hoodie).
17. I cant live without chapstick and have a stick on my desk, in my car, near the TV, on my nightstand, in almost every jacket I wear and in my wallet...
18. My parents are my heroes.
19. I am scared to death to be a mother.
20. I met Hubs at a bar, on my 21st birthday... I wanted a birthday kiss, so I kissed him.
21. I have a touch of OCD. I can not leave the house without checking that I have turned off and unplugged anything and everything at least 3 times (I have even gone back to the house to do this on occasion).
22. I have the best friends I could ever ask for and I would do anything for them. I am so lucky.
23. I hate Christmas. Bah Humbug.
24. I am a planner, I love putting together trips, parties and gatherings.
25. My motivation, determination and drive stems from my fear of failure, it pushes me to give my 110% at everything I do. I feel you can never fail as something as long as you try it.